Recycle your real Christmas tree
From Saturday 2 January to Sunday 17 January 2021 real Christmas trees can be dropped off for recycling at some of NFDC’s car parks across the district.
|· Blackfield, Gang Warily community centre car park SO45 1GA
· Burley, Coach park BH24 4AP
· Fordingbridge, A338 slip road car park SP6 5JA
· Hythe, New Road car park SO45 6AQ
· Lymington, Bath Road car park SO41 3SE
· Lyndhurst, Village centre car park SO43 7BF
· Milford, Hurst Road East overflow car park (by Sturt Pond) SO41 0PY
· New Milton, Crossmead Avenue car park BH25 6NF
· Ringwood, The Furlong long stay car park (follow signs to the designated area) BH24 1AT
· Totton, Rumbridge Street car park SO40 9EA
The trees will be chipped and used as mulch.
All decorations must be removed from the tree before taking it to a drop-off point.
Trees must be left in the designated fenced bays only, and placed at the back to avoid blocking the entrance for others.
Please note that in a change from previous years the following car parks will not be used for as Christmas tree drop off points this year:
Brockenhurst, Brookley Road
Lymington, St Thomas Street
Read more and see Christmas refuse collection dates at https://newforest.gov.uk/christmasrefuse