Achievements, Accounts & Reports
Parish Council Achievements in Partnership with Village Groups, Associations and Sponsors for 2020/2021 and Projects in the Pipeline for 2021/2022
- 10-year Natural England Higher Level Stewardship grazing agreement continues with the clearing of several scrub sections at Studland Common as well as stump grinding to all cleared areas.
- Continuation of a 10-year Programme to manage the Upper & Lower Pleasure Grounds.
- Further planting and landscaping at the Community Meadow.
- Reduction of all Parish owned hedges to 4.5ft in height (over three years).
- Continued upgrade of footpaths, culverts, bridges ditches and revetments in the Upper and Lower Pleasure Grounds.
- New allotments at School lane Development Site (MoS1).
- Continuing to upgrade and repair benches along the Cliff Top, Keyhaven and the Village Centre.
- Improvements to the Centenary Garden (At Milford Bridge)
- Removal of Scrub and Hedge Encroachment at Barnes Lane Recreation Ground & Carrington Lane Play Area.
- Repairs to MEG Bridge and Boardwalk
- Re-fencing of Studland Common, Meadow and Orchard
- Annual Report Milford Annual Report 2022 – 2023
- Internal Audit Report Internal Audit 2022-2023
- Notice of Public Rights Confirmation of Dates for the Exercise of Public Rights 2022-2023
- External Auditors Report 2020/21
- Cil Report 2022/23 CiL Report